Wyoming High Country has fly-fishing & fishing destinations for rainbow trout, brown trout, brook trout, cutthroat trout, and many more.
Our fly-fishing trip is a complete guided trip taking you where you will land the big one or catch the small pan size fish in the numerous streams close to the lodge.
Is your inner-fisherman unfulfilled? Pack your rod and head to any of the numerous crystal-clear mountain streams to cast your line and enjoy Wyoming's fishing at its best. Between the beautiful and scenic ride, a delicious picnic meal, and the brookie trout on the end of your line, it's hard to imagine a better way to spend a day of your Wyoming vacation.
Some of our spectacular fishing expeditions include:
- Devils Canyon: Drop 1000 feet into a 32 mile uninhibited fly stream rarely touched by man.
- The Little Horn: Head waters of the Little Horn Flowing into the Crow Reservation
- Lodge Grass Creek: abounding with cutthroats and rainbow trout
- The Upper Tongue: This is a family affair, native trout and stocked for family fun.
- Willow Creek: Teeming with brook trout
- The Paint Rock Lakes and back country
- Fish the Yellowtail Lake at the base of the mountain. Catch walleye bass, fish the end waters of Devils Canyon, view Bighorn Sheep and watch aerial predators.
Overall, the Big Horns are an invigorating sight with varied habitat, easy wading, and friendly character, providing opportunities for the novice and advanced angler alike.